Ebb and flow is a painting where intuition really took over. This piece started life with three Koi carp swimming in a spiral. The "whirlpool" soon emerged though and demanded to be the focal point of interest! Water holds an endless fascination for me and with its textures and layers, Ebb and flow provides depth and a sense of movement that connects the viewer with the ocean.
Ebb and flow
30cm x 30cm x 1.5cm
- Approximately 12" x 12" x 0.6"
- Acrylic and mixed media on canvas
- Protected with two coats of UV satin varnish to prevent surface damage and fadinG
- Fitted with D-rings and cord, ready to hang.
- This comes UNFRAMED (images for illustration only)