From the Immersion series
Patterns and textures found in fishing nets and ropes were the inspiration for this painting. There's a delicate beauty in the way in which nets and ropes disintegrate over time and how something designed to hold and enclose must ultimately surrender to the sea.
The Freedom within
40cm x 30cm x 1.5cm
- Approximately 15.5" x 12" x 0.6"
- Acrylic and mixed media on a stretched canvas
- Protected with two coats of UV satin varnish to prevent surface damage and fading
- This painting comes FRAMED in a white tray frame.
- Fitted with D-rings and cord, ready to hang.