From the Immersion series
Being under the water and looking to break through to the surface is the feeling conveyed for me in this painting. With a hint of netting and rope there's a real sense of foreboding here. My Immersion series came just before my work on the Titanic paintings. Proof that my subconscious is always leading the way... even when I don't realise it.
Up where there's light
20cm x 30cm x 1.5cm
- Approximately 8" x 12" x 0.6"
- Acrylic and mixed media on a stretched canvas
- Protected with two coats of UV satin varnish to prevent surface damage and fading
- Fitted with fixings on reverse and is ready to hang
- This comes UNFRAMED (images for illustration only)